An ideal corporate gift is the pairing of the perfect product and an attractive imprint.
But often, the perfect products don’t come with professional quality imprinting, the right imprint style, or any imprint options at all.
Our in-house imprinting team has been branding and repacking corporate gifts for over a decade. Our wide variety of options, attention to detail, and quick turnaround make us a stand-out player in our field. With so many printing technologies at our fingertips, there’s an imprint method for almost any gift.
How it Works
- Tell us about the item you’d like imprinted and your art and we can give you some options and basic pricing. For many imprint methods there’s no minimum.
- Send us a sample and we’ll quote your job within 24 hours and return* the sample.
- We’ll imprint the rest of your items within 7-10 days of proof approval.
- The service doesn’t stop there. We offer shipping, drop shipping and custom fulfillment—even gift wrapping.
With so many options, there’s an imprint style suitable for anything—even porous, natural surfaces like brick or wood
- Pad Print: Versatile, precise, and affordable—pad printing adapts to curvature and works in small spaces. Up to two colors.
- Laser Engraving: A crisp, permanent option for many types of wood and metal products.
- Silk Screen: The most common option for textiles and bags, this method offers up to six colors and works well with large imprint sizes.
- Transforma: A heat-based, four color process transfer system that pops on textiles and soft surfaces like bags.
- Decal Print: Decorate with up to four colors at one low cost. Our digital printing system makes your graphics shine.
- Color Dome: Raise your brand to another level with this dimensional epoxy dome. One low cost for four color decoration.
- Magic Print: Digitally printed, vivid color for four color artwork. Applied directly and permanently to a product.
- Splash Wrap: Full color, high resolution custom sleeve for the front, sides and back of a product or its package.
The custom imprinted products we’ve given to clients to keep in their cars have paid off in return business. The same product with no imprint wouldn’t have worked half so well.”
- J. Meldon, Meldon & Associates
Trusted by names you know
We’ve worked with dozens of the top brands on their custom printing needs. Call today for a no obligation quote on your project.